Study in spain

Lawyer visa student Spain

Spanish universities are accessible to all foreign students, if you wish to study in Spain, our specialist immigration firm can help you apply for the student visa you will need. The student visa gives its holder the temporary right to live and study in Spain. We make sure you get the right advice to give your application the best chance of being approved

Thanks to the student visa you will have the chance to continue your university studies whether it is the license, master’s or doctorate, this student visa also allows citizens responsible for carrying out research work to reside in Spain.

In addition to studying, this visa allows you to undertake up to 20 hours per week of internships, which can be paid. Once you finish your studies, you can easily access the work permit in Spain and stay long term.

lawyer visa student spain