Lawyer family reunification Spain

Obtaining Spanish residency through a family partnership or by joining your European Union family member living in Spain is an exciting but complicated process, and you may feel a heavy burden on your shoulders while helping your loved ones immigrate in Spain, Migrow is for you to manage the documents and procedures required for immigration so that your family members can obtain their card and become residents.

Avoid long, complex administrative formalities, this procedure will save you time. Obtaining a Spain visa through a community family member is one of the easiest ways to begin long-term residency in Spain.

Therefore, if you are a parent of an EU citizen or have formed a common-law or married couple with an EU citizen, you can start living and working legally in Spain just as easily than a resident.

lawyer Family reunification spain